Aerolite Saddle Pad Small Riser
Product InformationCategory: Saddle Pad
Designed to disperse areas of pressure most commonly under the saddle so preventing bruising to the horses back it can absorb a large amount of impact pressure. Aerolite can absorb friction caused by saddle movement.
- The new shape aerolite has been cut away at the front to help relieve pressure on the wither.
- Straps on the front can be attached to the D rings on the saddle helping to stop the pad slip back.
- On the spine of the new aerolite is a loop in which the Korrector Plate™ goes through – this in turn goes up into the gullet of the saddle helping to keep the aerolite in place.
- Aerolites can be used with out the straps or the Korrector Plate™.
- No pockets
Aerolite can help with temporary situations such as:
- Horse whose muscle condition is expected to change
- To balance a saddle that is tipping back or down at the withers
- For everyday use to enhance the horses comfort
- When the top line of the horse is poor and not likely to improve
- To balance a saddle on an older horse with established muscle hollows which may not come back
- ALL riser pads large and small can be used with or without the pocket shims